The 18 Inch Journey is a discipleship school, focused on teaching students to cultivate a lifestyle of wholeness and daily transformation by the love of God. Proverbs 4:23 says, “Guard your heart above all else, for it is the source of life.” We believe that the heart is the center of everything, and our goal is to empower students in the stewardship of their hearts, and in tending their relationships with the Trinity and with others. We teach this through discipleship, creativity, worship, and community. Our dream is to see a generation liberated by God's love, living radical lives of wholeheartedness in every season.
Thank you for your reference. It is a vital part of the application process.
- We read every reference, and your answers give us perspective into the character and life of the applicant.
- Please thoughtfully and prayerfully answer the following questions.
- Feel free to ask the applicant to request a reference from someone else if your relationship with them is not currently well connected and you don’t feel empowered to answer as thoroughly as you’d like.
- Please answer as honestly as possible.
- We realize our students are coming for an encounter with the love of God and we are not expecting them to be perfect.
*THIS APPLICATION WILL NOT BE PROCESSED WITHOUT YOUR REFERENCE FORM.